All S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series games
STEAM users will get the patch automatically.
This patch can be applied only to the latest version of each S.T.A.L.K.E.R. game:Shadow of Chernobyl - 1.0006
Clear Sky - 1.5.10 (1.0010)
Call of Pripyat - 1.6.02
1. Switching multiplayer game to GSC serverBecause of the declared closure of GameSpy multiplayer game services, we made our own server intended to replace GameSpy
This update is required for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. game clients (and servers) to enable establishing connection to a new server.
All CD-Keys issued before are still valid on a new server.
New players' profiles should be created in "Call of Pripyat". Game statistics is not maintained.
2. Enforcing vertical synchronization for rendering enginesPatch can enforce vertical synchronization in a render loop to prevent negative artifacts on high-end graphic cards caused by very high FPS.
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky
Patch v1.5.10 for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky improving both the download and retail versions of the game.
1.5.04 - 1.5.09 saved games will be compatible with patch 1.5.10
- fixed renderer critical errors
- fixed Alt+TAB task switch error, when the OS didn't have other windowed applications running
- fixed an error with different CD-key case
- improved anti-cheating system
All patches for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky
Patch version 1.0005
The long-awaited patch to version 1.0005 for the game "S.T.A.L.K.E.R." is available for download. We recommend you to browse the list of fixes.